Friday, March 24, 2017

Sponsored: Cute Summer Top

You notice a sudden weather change when you get an illness out of it. Rapid rise in temp? Yep, that’s Manila now in 34 deg at most in the daytime. I was actually wondering where that breezy 1 kilometer walks in the morning going to work disappeared to? Now when I get to the office, I have to reach for the fan to feel refreshed. If you look at your IG, the wall is replete with bikini and beach pics and if you haven’t, then you sit down and make plans to go yourself. Lol. But wait, I have to get well first and recover my voice. πŸ˜·

If anything, this vernal equinox as they call it is the perfect time to bust out this summer top from Zaful. It was actually requested last year but somehow the postal system screwed up and it was only delivered about two weeks ago. I was planning to wear it during the cruise (which I haven’t forgotten that I haven’t blogged yet πŸ€¦) but found time otherwise to wear it while in KL last week. Of course, being in the dominantly Muslim city means I  had to cover it up but with this weather that’s not going away anytime soon, I think I’m going to have to a lot of wear out of it. You excited for the summer days ahead? ☀️️☀️️☀️️

Knotted Printed Cami Top

This top in cadet blue sailor print is almost like a bandeau but tied with a knot in front to enhance the chest area. Perfect for girls like me. πŸ˜›






1 comment: