Saturday, January 28, 2017

Full Sails Ahead ๐Ÿšข

“Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go. This is my station.”

For those of you who’ve been following me in my social platforms, you may have been aware that earlier this month I went on a 4D3N cruise with Star Cruise. We boarded in Georgetown, Penang where I had the chance to explore one of its heritage found here๐Ÿ˜Š

I’m not a rookie when it comes to cruising. The experience is just a little different, depending on the company, the crew although the first one had quite similar destination but a different boarding area which was Singapore. And what better company is there than girls who just wanna have fun? Haha! ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️

 For example, in my past cruise 4 years ago, we were out having a sane lovely company dinner in one of the seafood restaurants at night in Phuket. It was a January kick-off meeting with my ex-company btw. But who would’ve thought that just a few walks from there along the street of Bangla, there’s a whole new mad, crazy and lively scene happening right there? Haha! I would have loved to stay in a bar and just watch everything unfold right before my eye but, the ship beckons. And the same thing with Krabi. Hence, the quote above.

Still, I’m grateful to be back in these pockets of the world and learn a few things while on the way. Catch more of this cruise in my posts soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š









Dress/ Shoes: Zalora; Hat: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment