Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Lost and Found

Do you know that saying "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, it's meant to be."? Well, such is the case of this lost pants that was reportedly missing after my US trip last year here. *grins*

Seriously, it's not like I made up that story but it just so happened one afternoon last April when I found it magically hanging by the stair handrail in all its newly ironed shiny glory. I had a lot of questions in my mind but I stopped asking and simply welcomed it back to my life. :D

So before you judge me as someone who makes up stories where in fact she's just too careless about her clothes, let me tell you how a black skinny jeans should be your classic closet staple. The dark wash is inherently polished and can be paired with a chic blouse and blazer combo for me at work or as seen in the case here: my off-duty life (staycation in Solaire) or casual Friday (catching international DJ Armin Van Buuren). One thing that's common in the two photos? The high-rise skinny jeans worked well with bodysuits. :) Let me leave that as a style tip for you. ;)


Arriving at Solaire:
Bodysuit: Zalora; Pants: Dorothy Perkins; Dress: H&M; Shoes: Vincci

DJ Armin Gig at Valkyrie Club:
Bodysuit: Topshop; Pants: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment