Sunday, September 11, 2016

Birthday Leave

Apologies for the utter lack of posts last week. It was a very busy week indeed with a few days spent at Kuala Lumpur for a business trip (which I will post soon) and spending a "happy fiesta day" (lol!) at The Farm, a wellness resort in Lipa, Batangas. :)

It was indeed a perfect place for appreciating the body as it gets a year older (lol!) by treating it to vegan food, relaxing scenery and healing activities (yoga/  massage). Of course, it never hurt to do some photoshoot as well. :P

I don't have a big message as I turn 3x. Haha! If there's just one thing I realized from the birthday messages I got, it's how others perceive me as an inspiration of how a single woman should live her life. As someone put it, the single woman who has her sh*t together. "Inspiration and peg" are such big words and it's hard to live up to it. But I'll try to do my best. Lels. 

Hat/ Shoes: H&M; Dress: Zalora; Bag: Dorothy Perkins

Hat: H&M; Dress: Sammydress; Shoes: Rubi; Sunnies: Mango

Swimwear: Shapes & Curves


No comments:

Post a Comment