Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sammydress Anniversary

Happy 5th anniversary Sammydress!!! My supplier is having their anniversary sale so you should check out guys their website to enjoy the amazing discounts they're offering. In the meantime, here's the second batch of photos from the collection they sent me.

This dress is just begging to be taken to the beach, no? No problem, rainy season may be upon us but we can always catch a sunny weekend to go to nearby beaches. That's the beauty of the Philippines. Wait, for my recent beach post though. ;)




I just so love the fit of this bodycon dress! It may have lots of color in it which is more fun since I can pair it with my pointy pumps of different colors. Hehe. :)



Do you always need a reason to get a new LBD? Nope. 




And lastly, aaah a printed dress that can be easily dressed up casually. :)



As always, all styling and opinion are my own. This post is made in cooperation with Sammydress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment