Monday, March 7, 2016

Triple White Huarache

When a fashion designer changes her mind about something, it is MAJ and we ought to listen. Lol!

To be honest I kind of resented Vicky Beckham when she released her statement years ago about not being able to concentrate in flats. I mean I also love heels but seriously, has she ever tried running in sneakers and see how it helps one to think clearly? Lol.

But no hard feelings now since she just recently kicked off her sky-high heels and proclaimed “I just can’t do heels anymore”.  As a matter of fact, in one of her fashion shows, she showed up and took a bow wearing Stan Smiths. There’s no denying that athleisureis here to stay!

So speaking of 180-degree turns, I am showcasing a style post using this pair of sneakers that initially got me caving in because of peer pressure. The girls wanted a triple-white sneakers as one of the stage “uniforms” whenever we team teach dance classes (hence the Nike Huarache) and so I agreed thinking that this better be confined within the gym only.  But guess who now loves styling them to work? Lol. It’s so perfect especially for Friday dress-downs and also on gym or dance rehearsal days or travel or anytime! I also finally got my cleaners from a recent trip in Singapore so I can wear it more often. Yaaaaayyy!


Top: Folded & Hung; Skirt: Topshop; Shoes: Nike


Top: H&M; Pinafore: Mango; Shoes: Nike
Dress: H&M; Shoes: Nike

Top: Mango; Skirt: Zalora PH; Shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment