Thursday, June 18, 2015

Paper Fashion: Orange & Leos

Don’t you just love seeing yourself in cartoon form? I do too. But sadly, I’m not talented in that department. :P Luckily, the blogosphere is full to the brim with these fashion illustration artist showcasing their talents for us to admire. And most of the time those who wanna be discovered or noticed do it to famous stylebloggers, fashion bloggers or media personalities. So you can just imagine my surprise when after posting my regular outfit post through Instagram (IG:cassey_cakes for shameless plug lol!), I got a tag minutes after of a sketch of my look! It totally made my day!

I don’t know what made her (IG: _itssabri_) decide to use my look. But it’s just so cute and flattering at the same time. J Perhaps it’s that emotion that our instructor told us in the fashion styling class. You only have 3 seconds to make an impression through your outfit and trigger a reaction to others. And to her, that emotion is “Hey, I wanna draw this look.” :P


Also, I’m proud to announce that once again, the official Topshop account has approved this look through that social media channel and requested for a T&C acceptance for a possible feature. Even if it doesn’t get a publication anytime soon or forever, a recognition is still a recognition isn’t it? :P


Top: Unbranded; Pants: Topshop; Belt: Mango; Shoes: CMG

And here's the sketch I'm talking about :)


No comments:

Post a Comment