Tuesday, March 3, 2015

White & Gold Jumpsuit

So I wore a blue and black ensemble to a wedding last month and guess what? It’s totally white and gold. *gasp* Lol! Seriously I don’t get the buzz about this ugly plain dress that went viral last week. I couldn’t count the times I rolled my eyes whenever I’d see it in my news feed. And if you've been living under the cave, then I'm not hyperlinking that story here. Lol! The thing is, some people hated it themselves and yet they’d post something about it in their timeline which is like WHUT?!?! If they hated it, they should’ve just avoided mentioning it altogether noh?

Hey, look who’s picking on the topic right now. Lol! Well, I just found a perfect intro for this dress I wore to a relative’s wedding at Fernwood Gardens exactly a month ago. It just so happened to be a white jumpsuit with gold sequined details infront. And there’s no optical illusion here guys, it’s really white and gold.

A photo of a there-I’ll-say-it FUGLY dress that can polarize the internet. What’s happening to the world? I’d rather talk about the mystery of Lupita Nyong’o’s stolen Chanel dress or Ciara’s frock at the Grammy's that earned a like in my Instagram post (read it here). But hey, if there’s any takeaway from here – we learned about differences in individual perceptions, optical illusions, wavelengths and illuminations. Right??? NOOOTTT!!! Lol!


Jumpsuit: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Marks & Spencer
Watch: XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment