Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Orange is the New Black

I miss Bangkok. On the day I wore this dress (around June this year), I was supposed to leave for that city which includes sidetripping to Myanmar by myself. But I never left because I didn’t get time to prepare and the leave would entail 5 vacation leaves on a critical situation at work. Sigh.


I’ve gone two solo trips to Bangkok in the past and I never fail to visit the Jatujak weekend market. Never mind that I haven’t been to Pattaya and other interesting places near the city as long as I get to go to the JJ as what locals call it. Hahaha! Seriously, they aren’t called the Ladies’ market for nothing. For someone who gravitates toward the dresses during shopping, this market has really found its appeal to me. In the last hostel I stayed at though, the way going to the train is already peppered with side street stalls that sell pretty and ladylike dresses. It was all too much for me to handle that it made me realize then and there that one day I’m gonna live in Bangkok and sashay everyday in these unbranded dresses sold at the streets. Haha! I still fancy of going back next year. Hmm...

Necklace: Unbranded
Dress: JJ market (Bangkok)
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Vincci 
Bag: Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment